Thursday 26 May 2011

Time Away

I feel like I am getting better at packing, each trip I take. The first trip we took with Lily, I think we had a suit case each, a pram, a portacot, a car seat. We had to sit with heaps of stuff on us so we could fit ourselves in the car - and I used disposables on this trip too!! 


This trip I have managed to bring down only on board luggage, for a trip probably longer than the first one we took, with our favourite MCNs in tow too! (although I did use some of mum's onboard luggage for this) Hopefully next time I will have it down to just on board luggage. Imagine that!!! I could probably bring less MCNs down with me and wash more often, but I have too many favourite ones to decide on which one to leave at home, I think. I am sure there are other ways I could save room though. (Although I always find that I am going home with a lot more than I came down with, does anyone else have this issue?)



What are you best travelling tips? What is something that you CAN'T live without when you go away? Is there anything that you have that you find helps you save room, while still having all the 'necessities'?

I always feel like I 'think' more while I am away from home (and Chris). Maybe it is because I don't have him around to talk to, so I 'talk' more with myself, or maybe it is because I don't have my daily tasks to look after, such as the washing or cleaning the house. In saying that though, I can't ever wait to get home!

Where and when do you seem to get most of your thinking done?

No comments:

Post a Comment