Wednesday 18 May 2011

Need for a Daily Roster?

There is so many things to do, and not enough time in the day to do them, or so it seems to me. I hate days when you feel like you have not been able to get anything done, but you thought you had a whole day to do things. Story of my life at the moment!! Which is why I am starting to think that I need to draw up a daily routine so I can attempt to fit in all the tasks that would help me feel like I accomplished something.


I am also attending Pinky McKay's teleseminar on 'Balancing Business and Baby'. Hopefully there will be some really good tips on how I can get out of this 'rut'. It is free, so I would suggest any mums (or dads), looking out how to manage their time better, and still have quality time with their baby/children, go and register!


Lily has just stirred, so that is the end of my day. I would love any suggestions on how you plan out your day and fit in all the things you need.


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment