Sunday 31 July 2011

Preparing for a trip

We are heading over to New Zealand this week for a few days, to meet a beautiful newborn boy, catch up with some newly made parents (as well as other family and friends over there).

Now the date seems to be approaching fast for our trip, and I have so much to do in preparation before we do, so much so, I am a little lost as to where I should start. We are only taking on-board luggage (are we crazy?) which means I need to work out the 'must haves' for us to take, as well as find suitable baggage to be able to fit as much as possible it to the space and weight allowance we have. And then there is the house.. oh god, how did this happen? I think procrastination has been my bestfriend for a while, and now our house looks like a BOMB has gone off in it (and the recent purchase of a sewing machine is NOT helping with the mess). I wish that motivation would come be my bestfriend instead.

As motivation doesn't seem to want to pay me a visit, and procrastination seems to want to hang around, I've decided that I am going to have a break from Facebook and the such for the next few days. I hope to be checking in when I've arrived in New Zealand. So, if you want to get in contact with me for any reason, please shoot me an email. And in the meantime, if you have any fantastic must-haves for travelling, please let me know!!

I will also be posting up the photos from the competition once I get back from New Zealand (Wednesday 11th August) so stay tuned! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment