Sunday 21 August 2011

Toe Stubbing

I have managed to stub my toe hard enough to bleed, and warrant my toe to be wrapped in tissue, not once, but TWICE today. And, of course, it was the same toe. How does that happen? I feel like it is when you bite your lip, and then you seem to keep biting the same part. My poor toe looks like it has been in the wars. Its probably because I haven't stubbed it in so long.

I also managed to clean Lily's toys, clean the bathroom and attempt butter chicken from scratch (lunch), AND make lamb and feta meatballs for dinner. I wish I had this much motivation every day, or even now... There is a big pile of dishes in the kitchen waiting for me, but I am finding anything on the computer to try and avoid it. Right now, I am looking up some baking recipes so I can make something tomorrow. The wet weather has set in here, so I've taken to hanging out in the kitchen with the oven on so I stay warm.. can't wait for summer!!!!

Speaking of summer, are you ready for it? You should check out my EJ Kids hats and towelling jackets. They were MADE for the beach (or lake, or pool)!

No comments:

Post a Comment